Live in Carer – Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity earning between $2000 and $3000 per week?
We have providers across Australia looking to recruit Live in carers to work in a rewarding role assisting people to continue to live independently in their own home.
More about the role:
Working as a Live in Carer is an opportunity to deliver person centred care, allowing people to live independent and fulfilling lives in their own homes.
- Help maintain connections with family, friends and the community, enabling clients to continue their hobbies and interests.
- Ensure the home environment is clean, organised, safe and comfortable.
- Assist with a wide range of domestic tasks including cooking, laundry, gardening and shopping, as well as helping with general administration of bills and keeping appointments.
- Support client with getting up and going to bed, mobility, personal hygiene, continence care, dressing, and where required, help taking medication.
- Available to provide support for 8 hours per day over a 24 hour period, 7 days per week.
Minimum required Qualifications:
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Aged Care/Home and Community Care)
- Current First Aid / CPR certificate
- Current driver’s licence
- Working with children check
- National Criminal History Record Check
- Smart Phone
You can commit to working - 1 week on 1 week off / 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
*We can help with advice & support if you do not have the qualifications.
If you feel you have these qualities and skills we would like to hear from you.
Please apply by providing us with an up to date resume.