Showcase your leadership and management experience in our Glebe campus.About Oac
At Only About Children (Oac) we like to do things a little differently. Our unique child led curriculum is part of our holistic approach which includes programs designed in house for music, language, drama, active and sustainability. We have seasonal healthy menus designed by our own nutritionists and prepared by our campus chefs each day and an in-house Health team including speech pathologists and occupational therapists who can work directly with children, Educators and families where any developmental delays or issues can be supported.The Role
At Oac, we are focused on providing career pathways for our talented individuals and are always looking for our next generation of leaders.
Our Glebe Campus
are seeking a Director to join the team. In this role you will deliver operational service and quality to our children, our team members, and our families whilst taking ownership of the business including financial success and driving expected business outcomes.
Working in collaboration with key functional business partners (Children Services, P&C and E&O) the Campus Director is accountable to deliver educational services to families and manage the overall campus. A strong reliance on constructive communication and collaboration between different functional areas is a critical component of the role.About the Campus
Flowing between two spacious, beautiful, and charming heritage buildings, our Glebe
early learning and preschool centre is truly a home away from home for the 0-6 year old's in our care. Within the campus are 5 rooms brimming with light, space and character, designed to encourage children to learn, grow and explore.
For this position we are looking for:
- Bachelor/Masters of Teaching/Education (Early Childhood) or Diploma of Children's Services
- Minimum of 2 years (or equivalent) demonstrated leadership experience
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF
- A dynamic personality, creativity and a clear passion for early childhood education
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood
If you're interested in this opportunity simply HIT APPLY or call Kirstie on .